For best durability and appearance, the following maintenance is recommended:
- Machine wash at 30 °C with mild washing powder and without bleach.
- Tumble drying is not recommended because it can damage the fabric’s surface and print quality, but if it is performed, it should be done below 800 rpm.
- Dry without exposing products to excessive sunlight.
- Iron on reverse side at a lower heat setting.
- Products can be dry-cleaned, but we recommend avoiding this in favour of procedures with less environmental impact.